News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Weird playback glitch?

Started by universe-X, February 28, 2010, 10:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Hey everyone. I was about to make a piano score of the Bouldergeist battle from SMG... when this (not-so) funny glitch appeared. Well, now when I open the score (on Finale Notepad 2008), I can't manually add notes, and when I add a "pink note" an ear pops up, replacing my cursor. And whenever I click on a measure or outside of the paper, it automatically starts playing from the measure I clicked, even though I have it set on the notation-thingamubobber. Also, when I play a measure with notes, it takes no regard for dynamics or trills (as far as I know) What is this? How do I fix it? I think it might've started when I was testing out the layer button, because it's never happened before that.

MaestroUGC

Yeah, that used to happen to me when I worked with 2008. I'm not sure what causes it, but your best bet is to close the program for a while and open it again later; that worked for me.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X