News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Stupid Video Game Moments

Started by Cyndaquazy, April 12, 2009, 01:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyndaquazy

I think that online play will be slow as long as the Internet is still accessed with the cables of today.
My Site
And now you're being a douche again, stop.

KefkaticFanatic

Nope.  Go play a 360 game online or a PC game on a dedicated server.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

If you ask me, Mario Kart Wii's online play is one of the best for the Wii. Obviously that doesn't mean much, but compared to say, Brawl (*shudder*), it's great.

Gooch

My input might be biased (since the Mario Kart genre IS one of my favorites), but i enjoyed many aspects of Mario Kart Wii (enough that made it worth buying, to me). Sure, there may be a few flaws here or there, but the sensor controls were fluid enough that I DID feel like i was controlling the car, albeit the controlls were too tricky to endeavor after on certain vehicles (especially the bikes). I enjoyed the levels and many aspects of the game, but I still believe that Mario Kart Wii is NOT the top of the Kart list.
But, if it is a "buy" or "no buy" situation, i would buy it just to experience it, because it is a newer take on Mario Kart and it isn't a bad game at any rate. :) (btw: i STILL don't understand how bikes factor into a go-kart game) :P