News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Ima gonna need the Mushroomy Kingdom...

Started by Gooch, August 06, 2008, 04:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

Ok, so, im doing something for band and i need either a MIDI for the Mushroomy Kingdom or a sheet of it, and its gotta be piano if you have the sheet. So, if you could please do this for me, i would be much obliged (a youtube video isn't going to help me much, so please dont post those).

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Gooch

yeah, its technically called overworld, but everyone knows it as the Mushroomy Kingdom. Yes, it is from Brawl.

Nana1Popo2

wow, bump.
um, im actually working on an arrangement of this now, so when im done, if you're still interested........u can use it :)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Gooch

wow, been gone awhile. If you've finished, i would love to use your arrangement :)

Nana1Popo2

ok, i know this has been a while, and is a big bump o_O

but i have finished my attempt at the song.....lol, finally..............

if u still want it that is.......

MUS MID

Gooch

Amazing! Astounding, even! :) Thank you, sir, I do appreciate it ever so very much :)

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Gooch on July 15, 2009, 09:55:46 AMAmazing! Astounding, even! :) Thank you, sir, I do appreciate it ever so very much :)

your welcome! :)