Started by KingDragunov, August 07, 2008, 07:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingDragunov

Redirect to Here

Hi everyone!
I´m new here, so if I´m doing ANYTHING wrong, please tell me :D
The reason I posted here is because I want to play this song on piano:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mv8AxBTIJ0&feature=related
But unfortunately I didn´t find the sheet for it... can anybody do it please?
Thanks a lot!!
EDIT: Hmm I don´t know if this is only me, but every time I click on the link it says "the video you requested is not available". Lol. Great xD
If it doesn´t work on your Computers too, just type in on youtube: "Dialga palkia battle theme" and click on the third video. That´s the one I mean.
"I´ve seen the best, I´ve fought the best and I´ve beaten the best." - Undertaker

Palagerini

oooo actually i just found an midi for it today.. so i'll work on it.

edit: do u want the brawl version or the orginal.. because the midi of mine is the brawl.. but i could do the orginal if u want.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KingDragunov

Quote from: Palagerini on August 07, 2008, 02:38:51 PMoooo actually i just found an midi for it today.. so i'll work on it.

edit: do u want the brawl version or the orginal.. because the midi of mine is the brawl.. but i could do the orginal if u want.
Thanks man. I'm ok with the brawl version, but if you're ok with doing the original version it'd be even better. But I'm ok with both^^
Thanks a lot
"I´ve seen the best, I´ve fought the best and I´ve beaten the best." - Undertaker

pumpy_heart

I had part of the original going, but it got boring.
I got maybe 30 measures in or so. If you want it, let me know.

KingDragunov

That´d be perfect for the beginning! Could you post it here please?
@palagerini: I´m really excited about seeing what you did. Take your time and then I´m gonna lock myself into my room until I can play it :D

Palagerini

;D well if your reallly excited about playing it then here's what i have so far:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=10a3aaf183be824cd2db6fb9a8902bda

there's a part in there i havn't done yet because i need someone else to do it.. but what do u think so far?
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

KingDragunov

Quote from: Palagerini on August 09, 2008, 07:14:32 PM;D well if your reallly excited about playing it then here's what i have so far:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=10a3aaf183be824cd2db6fb9a8902bda

there's a part in there i havn't done yet because i need someone else to do it.. but what do u think so far?
So far, so good :D things are goin´ a good way!
Anyway I´ll need several weeks/months until I´m really able to play the whole thing ;)
Thanks so far!

tonny1

http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=392.0
"[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl - "Dialga / Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar!" - Commander6"

Palagerini

dang he beat me to it.. thanks tony for telling me =P.
<ktp753>ouch.

Cobraroll

I know that it's been nearly six months since last post here, but I thought it was better than starting a new topic.

Has anyone progressed with this, or are more people willing to try an arrangement? I can't find sheets anywhere, and I think this is the best song from Diamond/Pearl (the SSBB version is even better). Please consider this, at least.

Updated link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=642AIUwadk8

I saw that a couple of you have done a few measures, if you read this, could you please send me a PM with what you've got so far?

P.S.: This song is mostly piano, but if any of you realise that it would sound bad if played on piano, don't hesitate to tell me.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DonValentino

SSBB version done, already on site. Could it fulfill this request?

DonValentino

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 24, 2012, 08:35:07 AMSSBB version done, already on site. Could it fulfill this request?

Shadoninja

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 24, 2012, 08:35:07 AMSSBB version done, already on site. Could it fulfill this request?
I'd say no because

Quote from: starrgrl24 on May 20, 2012, 10:03:51 AMOoooh, it was on the SSBB archive this whole time? D: I expected for this to be in the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum this entire time. xD I wasn't thinking about SSBB at all.

and

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 20, 2012, 10:07:36 AMThat arrangement is old and clunky.

but for now, I'll move all but one of these threads to fulfilled.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman