News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Health Care Reform

Started by Harvest, August 12, 2009, 01:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 13, 2009, 10:54:15 PMThen you need to take a visit there.  People really are that stupid.

People go to great lengths just to fool people into raging over stupid shit. See: landlover bapist church forums

Harvest

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 13, 2009, 10:57:30 PM
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 13, 2009, 10:54:15 PMThen you need to take a visit there.  People really are that stupid.

People go to great lengths just to fool people into raging over stupid shit. See: landlover bapist church forums

Yes but you do know there is a real version of that.  See: Westboro Baptist Church.

www.godhatesfags.com and large number of other sick sites they run, my personal favourite being www.godhatestheworld.com  I just love waiting to see which country is next!
-

Cobraroll

^I've seen a documentary about those guys. They go demonstrating near the funerals of American soldiers who have died in Iraq/Afghanistan, because they think this is a way God shows the world how they are right in their (only) belief (I mean, it's perfectly logical, right? Americans in general don't hate homosexuality, thus God kills their troops abroad. Could the signs really have been clearer?). Some people are just stupid.

The documentary stated that the local police already has hired in extra forces to cope with the estimated 25,000 demonstrants that will show up in the funerals of the church's members.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Davey

Quote from: Harvest on August 14, 2009, 08:17:25 AM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 13, 2009, 10:57:30 PM

Yes but you do know there is a real version of that.  See: Westboro Baptist Church.

www.godhatesfags.com and large number of other sick sites they run, my personal favourite being www.godhatestheworld.com  I just love waiting to see which country is next!

Oh yeah. Forgot about them. Fuck.