Series: Star Fox
Game: Star Fox 64
Console: Nintendo 64
Title: Titania and Macbeth
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Fernman

Fernman

Notes:

I recall prior feedback regarding the crescendos that each crescendo is to move from each stage mp>mf>f.
However I would like it to get start at the mp and gradually get louder at each triplet-like pair until it gets to the f.

I'm aware of the decending notes on b4 of m 13, 15, 17, and 19. I primarily hear the trumpets so I will prefer the held notes rather than the descending except in m19 when the descending notes fit better.

m48 I am well aware of the timpani that begins here, but I couldn't get it to sound pleasant if I keep what is currently arranged with the Timpani. It eight notes feel like they rush into b4 if its Staccato'd. or even going from an A to the low d sounds jarring.
If I switched to only the timpani it would feel quite boring so I kept the melodic aspects.

And yes I omitted any octaves in the LH. It doesn't sound as deep, but a triplet-like octaves (e.g. m 43) look very difficult to play. Going from octave to no octave in the song would sound off balance in my opinion.

And finally, to nit-pick VGMDB labels this as "Titania and Macbeth" https://vgmdb.net/album/133
But it's not really Titania AND Macbeth, they are two different planets that have the same song. I prefer "Titania / Macbeth". but that is NSM's call.