News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Th3Gavst3r's Aquatic Update Project Sheets

Started by Th3Gavst3r, July 03, 2024, 06:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Th3Gavst3r

Bloop

i should probably play this game lol
-m1-5: I hear an E instead of a D# on the bottom of the R.H. chord
-m3: I hear an E in the L.H. (instead of C#)
-m5: There's a G# on beat 3 in the R.H.
-m8: Maybe you could put this 8th rest in beat 3.5 in the R.H. too? It sounds like all instruments stop playing and only some reverb continues on.
-m10: The R.H. and L.H. play the same A# on beat 3 here, maybe you could add parentheses the the one in the R.H.?
-m18, 22 and 26: I hear an A instead of a B in the L.H. on beat 2
-m31: I hear an E in the L.H. in beat 3.75 (below the chord on beat 1 in the next bar). Also, maybe it's easier for the L.H. to take the dyads in beat 2 (and maybe 2.5)? The run on beat 1 walks up to it nicely.
-For m17-30, usually you wouldn't use 8vas in the L.H., as they get a bit counterintuitive to interpret, and in this case, some parts still go up pretty high above the L.H. It's better to switch between bass and treble clef if needed. Maybe you could also check if the R.H. can take over some runs at the end of a measure, so the L.H. has time to jump back down to the bass note on beat 1 of each measure.