Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Buddy Simulator 1984
Console: PC
Title: A House with a Heart
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Kricketune54

Would you mind doing a few visual updates to this sheet? For example, notehead font for the tempo should be maestro times for the notehead, and times new roman for the bpm value. Current template found here: https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/forum/index.php?topic=12766.0. Other fonts appear a little small as well, like the title, names, and copyright info.

• I'm also not sure I understand the tempo text what is meant by "even more", and why "even" is lowercase.
• Release date should be 2021?
• I personally prefer con pedale for the pedal indication (also to be consistent with senza pedale), but let me know if you would prefer to keep as is.
• m9-10 and again at m13-14 LH I hear a 16th An on beat 1.25 and 3.25. You could add this in for a little variation for m9-10 (doesn't seem like it'd work with how  m13-14 currently is)
• m18 RH tough to make out but 4.5 sounds like it is an An or 8th rest to me.
• m24, 26, 28 RH beat 1 you could add the En between the C#'s like m22
• m22-29 LH if you move the right part of the 8va just a bit more to the right, you could fix the playback so that beat 1.5 of LH layer 1 isn't sounding down an octave. Obviously it's not visually confusing currently, but just a minor quality of life thing I noticed
• Does this actually repeat in game? Wondering if there's a need for a "D.C"

Olimar12345

Hi there, Kricketune. Thank you for taking the time to look over my arrangement, I really appreciate that. ^^ I am, however, not quite sure where these visual discrepancies are coming from, as I've been using this template just fine for so long and have never had issues with submissions here about fonts and sizes, etc. The notehead font for the tempo is Finale's default for tempo marks, EngraverText, which by the formatting guidelines should be acceptable (it actually does not make mention of requiring ANY specific font for that...). As for the other fonts, all of them are the exact pitch as required in the formatting guidelines (I went ahead and double-checked. You can do this by double-clicking the text box, highlighting the text and hovering over "size" in the text tool drop down at the top).  ???

-Sorry about the tempo text-it probably does seem a little odd as-is. This is the second iteration of this piece in-game, which I've also arranged. In that arrangement I instructed the player to perform it as simply "Warm and Nostalgic." This version is more grand and fleshed out, which is why I kept the previous instructions and just basically asked for more of that XD As for the word "even" not being capitalized, let me ask why do you think it should be?
-Oops, thanks for catching the date. I've fixed this!
-Could be either, doesn't really make a difference. It will be known what is being asked d:
-This is most likely a blur caused the different timbres and note lengths. The original track this is an arrangement of doesn't have anything like that. Not that I'm saying that's impossible, just that it seems more farfetched since its supposed to be a call back to the 8-bit version which is very clear about that ostinato.
-Good catch. I think it's more likely an eighth rest by the sound of it. This has been updated!
-Honestly I'm not sure why you suggested just those measures. The part I grabbed that from occurs in every measure from 22 until the end, and I excluded it because imo it sounded tacky and intrusive ot the flow of the linear melody, so I only used it as an effect in that one place after the run.
-You mean left, right? and unfortunately it doesn't snap until the line is gone in those measures, which is a pain ik...
-Yes, it does repeat in-game.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!