Series: EarthBound/Mother
Game: EarthBound
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Smiles and Tears
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: XiaoMigros

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

Latios212

Note for others: Radiak and I are discussing this sheet in depth over DMs and we'll post here once the three of us have the next draft of the sheet ready
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

To confirm that this submission has not been forgotten about - Radiak, Xiao, and I have been making good progress going through this sheet at various points over the past few months. Should have stuff to show here sometime soon(ish)!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

XiaoMigros

..aand ta-da! thanks both for the extensive time reviewing :)

Kricketune54

Sorry for the extended wait on feedback - this seems very well arranged, and thanks to everyone involved (Dad's included).

• m1 it sounds to me like the LH restrikes on beat 3.5 but that restrike holds to end of m2.
• m34  RH 2nd layer 4.0 you probably could manually adjust the Gn so it's sharing the same spot as the first layer Gn.
• In similar vein at m72 and 80, maybe you could hide the tie in RH 2nd layer between 2.5 and 3.0 (can have both layers' ties overlap visually).
• m72 LH swap beat lengths for 1.0 and 1.5

Don't have too many specific things as you can see, but I kind of want to look a little more at a few measures, before approving. Just need to finalize my thoughts on some spots where it's a bit more arranged, but I don't want to be too driven by personal preferences.