News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TheMarioPianist's Performance Submissions

Started by TheMarioPianist, August 07, 2015, 08:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

TheMarioPianist's Performance Submissions

Well, what could be better than arranging tunes for the Internet than performing them? At least, that's my opinion. Hopefully my videos aren't terrible. I know my video and audio quality aren't at the highest level, but I think they should suffice. My main concern is my playing quality. I tend to screw up a lot in front of the camera. Its normal, sure, but as a perfectionist I always think my stuff sounds really bad. Hopefully your comments will assure me that is not the case!

Submission List
1. "Captain Toad Goes Forth!" Super Mario 3D World [Wii U]
2. "Astral Observatory" The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask [N64]
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Submission #1: Captain Toad Goes Forth!

Ok, its not perfect. I've often noticed that I screw up on songs I can normally play flawlessly just because of the camera. Is there a such thing as camera fright? My YouTube channel exists as proof.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 07, 2015, 10:40:06 PMOk, its not perfect. I've often noticed that I screw up on songs I can normally play flawlessly just because of the camera. Is there a such thing as camera fright? My YouTube channel exists as proof.
Absolutely. It happens to me 96% of the time. Sounds good for a worldwide performance ;)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheMarioPianist

Yeee i still exist, got bored, heres a thing, maybe arranging stuff soon again at some point, we'll see :)

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ton312

Your play is reaaly good! Understand you about playing with camera, this is relly scary. You do not have a permission for a mistake and this makes you nervous