[SNES] ActRaiser - "Fillmore (Act-1)" by Atcero

Started by Zeta, June 08, 2023, 06:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atcero

Yeah those staccatos always get me. The other stuff you posted about was taken care of or edited (minus a stray staccato in m24) other than the measure distribution which I got fixed up. Thanks so much!
Quote from: Dudeman"When Atcero and Dudeman are busy whooping Maelstrom's ass, Alfonzo mans the Spirit Train."

Spoiler
[close]

Kricketune54

Sorry correct me if I'm wrong, for m11-15 the F's on beat 3 doesn't appear to have been addressed, and what were your thoughts on Latios's recommendation about splitting out m21-24's LH into two layers?

Quote from: Latios212 on December 29, 2023, 02:55:18 PMWas this suggestion taken or reverted? I was going to suggest that separating out layers here would make it more apparent what's moving where

Edit:  I also just noticed after looking a little better this time that the Tempo marking is in the Engraver font and not Maestro times for the notehead/ Times New Roman for the value

Atcero

Missed the m11-15 the first time got that added!

For the splitting m21-24, in a previous post, I said I merged it to reduce confusion. Thank ya!
Quote from: Dudeman"When Atcero and Dudeman are busy whooping Maelstrom's ass, Alfonzo mans the Spirit Train."

Spoiler
[close]

Kricketune54

Okay I see now I should've looked earlier than Latios' post. One reallly small last thing that tempo notehead is 12pt when it should be 16pt

Atcero

Spoiler
[close]

Kricketune54

Thank you for updating that, I will now accept

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Kricketune54.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot