Series: Other
Game: Tomodachi Life
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Divorce
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: DaBluePipe

[attachment deleted by admin]

XiaoMigros

Hi! Welcome to the submission side of NSM :)

When submitting, you should provide a reference track of what you arranged, usually a youtube video, like so:

Community members will leave feedback on the sheet, for you to implement (or not). Once 2 updaters give their approval, your sheet will be accepted and put on site in the next update!
I'll be your first updater for this arrangement.

• I believe you fixed every second note in the LH already, but I'm not seeing it changed in the files
  • The dynamic markings are a little too far right, they should be visually centered under the notes
  • The inverse mordent in m5 should be a regular mordent
  • The stems in the lower layer of m2 should be pointing downwards
  • Quarter rests in /4 time signatures shouldn't be dotted, but written as 2 separate quarter and eighth rests
  • I feel like the 32nd notes would be better off written through a use of grace notes and/or ornaments, like you already use in certain places
  • I think the grace note in m7 is also an E
  • I hear the chords in the end a little differently, also I think starting the m10 one on beat 2.5 captures that fade in effect quite nicely:
    You cannot view this attachment.
That's all from me for now, let me know if you have any questions!

DaBluePipe

Thank you for the feedback, I have adjusted everything accordingly. I have replaced two of the 32nd note areas with turns, but I'm not so sure whether that would be the correct ornament or not.

Bloop

The turns are the right ornament! Nice sheet, not a lot to say:
-m7: While the grace note is technically the correct ornamentation, I personally think it doesn't sound as pianistic: maybe you could do a mordent instead?
-m6-8: maybe you could add the strings and mandolin in the R.H. like this:
-m9: You can write this quarter+half note in the R.H. as a dotted half note. Also, I don't hear that much of a dynamic shift between m9-12 and the rest of the song, so maybe you could leave out those dynamic markings?

DaBluePipe

I agree with all the changes so I went ahead with them. Thanks for your feedback!

Bloop

Awesome, in that case I can approve!

XiaoMigros

• m6: Do you want to start the upper strings voice on beat 2.5 instead of 2, like you do in m10?
  • The last note in the LH of m1 & m2 (and all similar places) should be the same as beat 3.5
  • Your instrument name label is a little small, can you change the text size to 14pt? Double click it, then right click and 'Edit Full Group Name'. Select the text, then select 'Text/Size/14'
  • If you want, you can expand the space between systems to cover more of the page, and move the first system down slightly.

DaBluePipe

I have updated it with all the changes you mentioned!

XiaoMigros

Looks great! Two more things, before I accept:
  • Can you make the stems of the grace notes in m8 point downwards? Like this it's clearer that they're part of the second layer.
  • Copyright: Are you mentioning 2 years because the game released in Japan early? For cases like this, we tend to stick with the earliest release date, so you can remove 2014 from the footer text.

DaBluePipe

I fixed the copyright, flipped the grace note stems, and removed the decrescendo.

XiaoMigros

Awesome! I went and flipped the slur on the grace notes for you, too. Congrats on your first accepted sheet!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by XiaoMigros.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot