News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[DELETED] [N64] Jet Force Gemini - "Mizar's Palace" by corpulent_scorpion

Started by Zeta, July 26, 2022, 11:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Jet Force Gemini
Console: Nintendo 64
Title: Mizar's Palace
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: corpulent_scorpion

Static

Hey, welcome to NinSheetMusic. First of all, when submitting a sheet, please post a source file for us to easily check your sheet with:

I'll be upfront and say this will need quite a bit of work. Since you haven't responded to a post on your other submission yet, I'll just go over some general things that I think will get you like 80% of the way there:
  • Please read the formatting guidelines and adjust your sheet accordingly. We have resources specifically for MuseScore users exporting to Finale that you can read here as well.
  • m1-23 RH: All the Bs here should be A#s.
  • m1-2 LH is not the same as m3-4, etc. LH. It changes throughout the entire section, so listen again and try to pick out those notes.
  • m9-23: As this section builds, I'd recommend just increasing dynamic level rather than using 4ths for a couple reasons. For one, the original track still uses entirely unison parts, unharmonized. And secondly, the 4ths, especially in the LH, create a much more muddy and harsh texture compared to the original. That's my opinion at least. If you would prefer to leave the 4ths, that's fine, but I would then suggest to keep the original RH line intact (the one in m1-8).
  • m27-33 is still in 4/4, not 11/8.
  • All tempo markings should be the same size

Libera

Latios212

I'm going to archive this for inactivity. You're welcome to resubmit with edits, and feel free to reach out for help!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle