News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[MUL] Millie's Math House - "Main Theme" by Jacopo Tore

Started by Zeta, October 04, 2022, 07:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Millie's Math House
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Main Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jacopo Tore

[attachment deleted by admin]

JacopoTore

Bloop

-I hear the R.H. up an octave throughout the whole song.
-I hear the L.H. in m4 and beat 1-2 of m5 down an octave.
-m1: Usually you don't use a dotted rests larger than the beat value, so in this case the dotted quarter rest should be divided into a quarter rest and an 8th rest.
-m4 and 5: The R.H. 8th note beams in beat 3-4 should be connected similarly to the L.H.
-m8: Since I think most people looking for sheets here are more knowledgeable about English than Italian, it might be best to write "ripetere" as "repeat" instead. You can leave the ad libitum (or shorten it to ad lib.), since that is a better known musical direction.

JacopoTore

Quote from: Bloop on October 08, 2022, 03:43:14 AM-I hear the R.H. up an octave throughout the whole song.
-I hear the L.H. in m4 and beat 1-2 of m5 down an octave.
-m1: Usually you don't use a dotted rests larger than the beat value, so in this case the dotted quarter rest should be divided into a quarter rest and an 8th rest.
-m4 and 5: The R.H. 8th note beams in beat 3-4 should be connected similarly to the L.H.
-m8: Since I think most people looking for sheets here are more knowledgeable about English than Italian, it might be best to write "ripetere" as "repeat" instead. You can leave the ad libitum (or shorten it to ad lib.), since that is a better known musical direction.

Sorry I forget to transpose an octave upper the R.H.!
Thank you, I did it

Bloop

Latios212

Sorry for the wait! Looks good, just one thing. Measure 5 beat 2.5 should be a G instead of an E.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on February 15, 2023, 03:02:07 PMSorry for the wait! Looks good, just one thing. Measure 5 beat 2.5 should be a G instead of an E.
Did it

Latios212

Cool, though your PDF margins are off again. I'll re-export and accept.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot