Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Static

Source (.mp3)
Composer/title info here

XiaoMigros

I'm assuming this is your file? Just a heads-up..
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

Static

That's weird... I made the file accessible to anyone with the link, so it should work.
I tried in a few different browsers and devices and it still works for me, I'm able to view and download the file. Just to be safe I created a new link anyway.

Bloop

This is looking pretty nice, I don't have too much to say about it actually. The only thing I could comment on or suggest is maybe using more layers in a few bars to give some more distinction between the melody and the harmony of the choir chords. For example, m41 is a bit easier to interpret like this:
This way the pianist will probably try to bring out the A and G on beats 1 and 3, whereas in your version the pianist would bring out the G on beat 2 just as much as on beat 3. You can kinda go through the sheet to search for places where a melody or countermelody is kinda obscured in the homophonic rhythm.

Static

Went through and made a few of those adjustments. I tried to keep things relatively simple with one layer most of the time, but I agree it's probably better to show the melody in those spots.

Bloop

Awesome, I'll approve (slightly late)!

Libera

Some small things:

-Bar 29 I hear a Bb here below the C.
-Bar 49 beat 2: the second layer E sounds like an F to me.
-Bar 53 beat 2: The strings play an E here which gives that minor 2nd sound which is currently missing from the sheet (like in bar 45).
-Bar 53 beat 3: I hear a C here as well (also like in bar 45).
-Also those three comments for the repetitions of that section, although I hear the E also in bar 113.
-Missing Gs in (all?) the chords from 125 onwards?
-Missing an A in the final chord, as well as the G.

Looks great.

Static

Quote from: Libera on June 07, 2022, 11:38:58 AM-Bar 29 I hear a Bb here below the C.
I'm actually hearing an A there.

Quote from: Libera on June 07, 2022, 11:38:58 AM-Bar 49 beat 2: the second layer E sounds like an F to me.
I also hear the F, but I still hear the E in the string part. I'd rather keep it as written than add the E, since I don't want too many notes playing at once (not until the last repetition, anyway), and there are already Fs in that measure so the m9 sound still comes across.

Everything else should be fixed I think, thanks for checking

Libera

Quote from: Static on June 07, 2022, 02:32:02 PMI'm actually hearing an A there.

Ah sorry I actually meant bar 30, although I suppose there is also an A in 29 as you say!

Quote from: Static on June 07, 2022, 02:32:02 PMI also hear the F, but I still hear the E in the string part. I'd rather keep it as written than add the E, since I don't want too many notes playing at once (not until the last repetition, anyway), and there are already Fs in that measure so the m9 sound still comes across.

That seems reasonable.

Quote from: Libera on June 07, 2022, 11:38:58 AM-Missing an A in the final chord, as well as the G.

I still hear the G as well in this final chord.

Other edits look good!

Static

Quote from: Libera on June 08, 2022, 12:16:34 PMI still hear the G as well in this final chord.
Sorry, forgot to add that one in. Got the Bb for 30 (and 31 too).

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot