Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Console: Game Boy
Title: The Castle Gates
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: PokéMaster

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Good work! Notes look good, although there are some things that need to be sorted out before we get this one in.
- Check the formatting guidelines for the style/font of the track and game title in the header. You're also missing the URL: https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/
- I'm getting something slower for the tempo, around 112 BPM.

There are also notes that need to be spelled differently, use the following spellings:
- Measure 1 and 5: D# and G# in the right hand
- Measure 4: Db in the left hand
- Measure 6: C# and F# in the right hand
- Measure 7: G# and C# in the right hand
- Measure 8: F# and B in the right hand
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on May 24, 2020, 02:02:20 PM- Check the formatting guidelines for the style/font of the track and game title in the header. You're also missing the URL: https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/

In addition to linking newer people to the formatting guidelines, we really ought to give them a template, too. I've got one of my own ready:

NSM Template file.mus
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

PokeMaestro

Quote from: Latios212 on May 24, 2020, 02:02:20 PMGood work! Notes look good, although there are some things that need to be sorted out before we get this one in.
- Check the formatting guidelines for the style/font of the track and game title in the header. You're also missing the URL: https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/
- I'm getting something slower for the tempo, around 112 BPM.

There are also notes that need to be spelled differently, use the following spellings:
- Measure 1 and 5: D# and G# in the right hand
- Measure 4: Db in the left hand
- Measure 6: C# and F# in the right hand
- Measure 7: G# and C# in the right hand
- Measure 8: F# and B in the right hand

Yeh, I've done the enharmonic reinterpretation and I've changed the tempo. The formatting has also been changed!

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 24, 2020, 04:32:56 PMIn addition to linking newer people to the formatting guidelines, we really ought to give them a template, too. I've got one of my own ready:

NSM Template file.mus

Thank you!

Latios212

Awesome! Just a last few tiny things...

- This is pretty minor, but important to give the sheet an overall clean look. The text is formatted correctly but could be respaced a bit better. The copyright/URL is below the bottom page margin and the composer/arranger info could be a little closer together with more space around them.
- The video you linked uses the title "The Castle Gates". I'd recommend changing the title to that.
- The sheet is missing an opening dynamic marking.

Here's what I mean: [FILE]. Please feel free to use it :)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

PokeMaestro

Oh, thank you for the direct providing. So, I'm finished now :P

Latios212

Yep, I think it's good, so approving :) although one other updater will come along to see if I've missed anything.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mastersuperfan

Since it's a quick fix, I went ahead and updated the files. Accepted!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Zeta