Series: Other
Game: Hydlide
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Title Screen/Overworld
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Jacopo Tore & Giacomo Catgiu

[attachment deleted by admin]

JacopoTore

Could you help me with title? (Title Screen / Overworld)
And composer?

LeviR.star

The video you linked lists Eiji Kato as the composer, so I would say it's okay to use that as a reference (as credits on the Internet are relatively scarce for this game). I watched gameplay of this and I think "Title Screen/Overworld" works good as a title , so go ahead and update your files accordingly.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Some harder/better/faster/stronger updater (Latios) should add Giacomo Catgiu as an arranger.

But for me this looks fine, notes and all.

LeviR.star

Remember, Jacopo, if you list yourself and Giacomo Catgiu as arrangers, you need to add him as a collaborator when you submit sheets. Just please try to remember this in the future.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 29, 2019, 09:21:57 AMRemember, Jacopo, if you list yourself and Giacomo Catgiu as arrangers, you need to add him as a collaborator when you submit sheets. Just please try to remember this in the future.

They can't as Giacomo Catgiu does not have an account on NSM.  This is why I said Latios had to do it.

Latios212

Added Giacomo Catgiu as an arranger. Also the PDF had some weird margins so I re-exported it.

Looks great, accepting!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta