News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Cashwarrior1's Piano Arrangements *NEW* Xenoblade Chronicles

Started by cashwarrior1, December 23, 2020, 07:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Just doing a post saying that I've updated the OP's links and stuff and also I made a new video! I've decided that (outside of arrangement projects) I won't be making a new arrangement until Beach from Plok! is on the site (I've got plenty to go through lol).

cashwarrior1

I have made a new piano arrangement! Gonna do a few pokemon mystery dungeon dungeon themes and this is one I had started a while back but never finished. I tried including some of the rhythms from the percussion into the arrangement so it had the same energy, and I think it worked out well. It sounds super fun to play, but the 12/8 section might be a little difficult.

Withered Svannah
[musx] [mus] [midi] [pdf]

cashwarrior1

Finally got the energy (and time) to finish this one! I originally was making it more accurate to the original with the first section but it was just becoming the kind of thing that was not fun to play so I rewrote it to more emphasize the rhythm. I also tried to really do justice to the climax since that's obviously the best part and most fun to perform.

Holehills

cashwarrior1

After a (checks date) year of not updating this, I have finally added a new sheet! (woo party yay congrats)! The only reason is because I suddenly had the urge to arrange this and I've been hyper focusing a lot lately so there's that. I also updated my arrangements list which also has a few new sheets, but non that I haven't already shared elsewhere.

Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream

cashwarrior1

2024 is gonna (hopefully) be a year of plentiful arrangements! Starting off I have the Find Mii ost!

Title Screen
Palace Theme
Kidnapped!
Captive Mii
Venture Forth
To Battle, Heroes!
Fight on, Heroes!
Armored Fiend
Ultimate Ghost
Dark Room
Current Results
Ending

Code_Name_Geek

Woah, this is awesome! I love the StreetPass games, happy to see some arrangements for them!

cashwarrior1

So I recently finished playing Xenoblade Chronicles and this track has been stuck in my head ever since. I only cried once during the game, and it was during one of the scenes where this track plays (and it was about a character I didn't even care about 😭). There's a lot going on in this piece harmonically and melodically, but for the sake of it being a piano solo I took away some of the complexities as to not distract from the core emotion.

Xenoblade Chronicles

Once We Part Ways

Quote from: Code_Name_Geek on January 18, 2024, 11:18:22 AMWoah, this is awesome! I love the StreetPass games, happy to see some arrangements for them!
They're great! I'm planning to do Find Mii 2 and maybe some of the other tracks from the game someday.