Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Land
Console: Game Boy
Title: Marine Pop, Sky Pop!
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Latios212

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Don't have time to make a new replacement this round, so here's the oldest one from my backlog!

Does anyone know what the best title for this track would be?

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

WaluigiTime64

I usually see it as either "Marine Pop, Sky Pop!", "Marine Pop! Sky Pop", "Marine Pop & Sky Pop", or some other variation of that. I think anything like that should be appropriate, because the only official soundtrack of the game I could find listed it as just "Shooting", but that soundtrack doesn't follow the naming convention we usually use for Super Mario Land tracks anyway.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

If we're not sure about being official enough, (given we're ignoring "Shooting"), I'd throw this in and say "Marine Pop/Sky Pop" would work just fine. If not, "Marine Pop, Sky Pop!" is seen the most often on YouTube, so that would work, too.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Looks cool to me.  You should probably remove the comments in the musx though. :P

I was initially dubious as to the note lengths and tempo, but I think it works.

I guess you could also put a dotted line at the fine, but it's probably fine either way.

Latios212

Thanks guys! Went with the title "Marine Pop, Sky Pop!".

I removed the hidden expressions and the fine since it wasn't really necessary either.

Files updated!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Zeta