Game: Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade

Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Going My Way
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: SlimyDinosaur

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Nice to see this in submissions!

Just to let you know, generally when people post a submission they give a link to a youtube video for people to reference when looking at the sheet and also they can write anything down that they think people should keep in mind when looking at the arrangement.  Though no worries, I'll get the video for you this time.

As you know, I've already been through this sheet and so I don't really have anything to say as you addressed my comments.  The only thing I have left to say is actually a problem that I caused because I wasn't paying enough attention, which is that it'd probably be better to leave out the top En on the first chord in the left hand of bar 16 as it's kind of awkward to play with the right hand at that point.  It can stay in for the second chord though since the right hand isn't doing anything anymore.

Oh, also for the copyright we should list the developer and the publisher so it should read 'Intelligent Systems, Nintendo'.  You might have done that because you checked how it was for a current Blazing Blade sheet on site where they are all listed incorrectly because I am an idiot.  I'm going to go fix all of the copyrights for the Blazing Blade section now.

Latios212

hey look it the new tempest trials theme - what a quirky little song

Great first sheet! Just a few things to add in addition to Libera's stuff.
- Finale's default PDF exporting function will sometimes cause some articulations and stuff to be misplaced (see m. 6 beat 3 in the PDF among other places). Use an external printer instead - your computer's default or a downloaded one should work fine.
- The forward repeat bar at the beginning of the sheet isn't necessary.
- Try and make sure your staccatos are consistent across similar parts - referring to beats 3-4 RH of m. 7/8/9/11 here. They sound the same to me but are articulated differently in the sheet. I'd suggest using staccatos on the last 3 notes in each.
- Actually I'd recommend giving the melody a whole once-over to make sure you have staccatos in the right places. There are some other places like beat 1 of m. 13/15 that could use them.

Other than that, super clean :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlimyWyvern

Whoops, forgot about the video. Thanks for adding it for me! I've added some more staccatos, made a new PDF, and it looks like the articulations are fixed now.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Just needed to get the v26 articulation stuff for you, and then this ship shall set sail.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot