News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [SNES] Super Castlevania IV - "Theme of Simon" by BotW Link

Started by Zeta, February 18, 2019, 02:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Castlevania
Game: Super Castlevania IV
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Theme of Simon
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: BotW Link

Libera

If you could post a youtube link to the original (non-extended) so that we know exactly what to compare it against, that'd be really helpful for us.

With regards to the arrangement, make sure to check out the formatting guidelinesand make your sheet fit them.  There are a bunch of things off, like the page numbers, indentation etc. that need to be sorted out.  And as per usual, if you do need help with anything, make sure to ask!

BotW Link

BotW Link

Plus, I think I'm going to need help with the formatting, considering I use Musescore and I'm rather limited to some things for formatting.

BotW Link

Latios212

Hey there, we need the Finale (.mus) file to be formatted and other files generated off of that one. It looks like just the PDF has some formatting changes. If you need help with some stuff that your version of Finale can't handle, feel free to ask here!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Ok, here's the deal. I transferred your score into a proper NSM-worthy template. I did not fix anything else other than the measure distribution. From now on, make your edits onto this file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nej2l9qirq2w66h/Super%20Castlevania%20IV%20-%20Theme%20of%20Simon.mus?dl=1

If in the future you want to submit more sheets, finalize them into this template before submitting them:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/54ts8muwresc47o/NSM%20Template%20File.mus?dl=1

Hope this helps.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Libera

Archiving this for now.  Feel free to resubmit with Levi's file when you have the time to do so!