News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Dalonzo's Arrangements

Started by Dalonzo, August 01, 2009, 09:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalonzo

ON SITE W00T (WITH THE WOOPING NUMBER OF 2)

Maple Story

[PC] - Maple Story - "Orbis" - Dalonzo
MUS
MID

~~~~~

IMO Finished:

Maple Story

[PC] - Maple Story - "Ellinia" - Dalonzo
MUS
MID

[PC] - Maple Story - "Ellinia Trees" - Dalonzo
MUS
MID

~~~~~

WIP:

[GBA] - Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town - "Winter" - Dalonzo
MUS
MID

~~~

POSSIBLE FUTURE ARRANGEMENTS:

[PC] - Maple Story - "Ellinia Forest"
[PC] - Maple Story - "Lith Harbor"
[PC] - Maple Story - "Ludibrium"
[GBA] - Fire Emblem 7 - "Main Theme"
[GBA] - Golden Sun: The Lost Age - "Boat Battle"

~~~

OMG! Too many MS songs! (they're really EASY to arrange, too repetitive) and I just loved MS music when I used to play, too sweet.

Kimmel

@"Winter"
Hm...
Right hand is ok, but the left hand sounds a bit wrong to me.
Sorry for my English ^.^

WiiMan96

I already have a 'Winter' arrangement (but for FoMT) in my Submissions thread (link in my sig). Seeing as Kimmel has a problem with your left hand, care to join forces? ;)

Dalonzo

Quote from: WiiMan96 on August 02, 2009, 02:21:40 PMI already have a 'Winter' arrangement (but for FoMT) in my Submissions thread (link in my sig). Seeing as Kimmel has a problem with your left hand, care to join forces? ;)

Sure no problem (actually helps solving problems o:). i chacked your version (and it's very similar to mine lol) but I can't see the MUS file, it won't open on my finale.

MUS / MID

I fixed some things and made the left hand an octave higher (sounds much better now)

Dalonzo

Sorry for the double post but I have Orbis up there now (and it's the best I've done IMO).

I just want feedback so I can try and see if Orbis and Ellinia can make it to the site. :D

iDennis

Whoa, both Ellinia and Orbis sound like the original! Nice job, I like them!  ;D