News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Rubikium's Aquatic Update Project Sheets

Started by Rubikium, July 02, 2024, 07:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubikium

Paper Mario: The Origami King - Toad Town Port

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

This seems like it'll be really fun to play! Just a small thing, in m26 the mandolin melody plays three quarter notes, C#-B-E

Kricketune54

What JasCas has pointed out as well as this:
• m42 RH beat three sounds like a 16th note figure: F#-G#-F#-E#
• m62 LH beat 2-3 sounds like the En's should be F#'s
• m63-m68 RH these plucked string 8th notes could be staccatoed

Rubikium

Kricketune54

• I think for the entirety of m1-10 every RH 8th note could be staccatoed.
• m11 Segno (return point symbol) - we typically look to have these centered over the barline (can raise it a bit), and the mp could also be moved to the left more, so the symbol's middle aligns with the noteheads above and below it
• m26 RH b3 hearing Dn
• m36 RH b3 hearing C# up an octave
• m43 RH the F# sounds like it's dotted quarter length, followed by a C# 8th length, and a C# on b3 that ties to an 8th length C# on m44 b1.
• m61 RH the Bn sounds to me like it starts on beat 2?
• m86 RH 3.5 hearing En above current An
• m94 LH Bb doesn't really fit on top of this C major chord, you could instead replace and add a Cn on top of current notes.

Rubikium

Quote from: Kricketune54 on August 21, 2024, 07:52:44 PM• m11 Segno (return point symbol) - we typically look to have these centered over the barline (can raise it a bit), and the mp could also be moved to the left more, so the symbol's middle aligns with the noteheads above and below it
I can't move the Segno symbol in Notepad. Please help me to move it later

Quote from: Kricketune54 on August 21, 2024, 07:52:44 PM• m26 RH b3 hearing Dn
• m36 RH b3 hearing C# up an octave
I'm not hearing these two, so I kept them as is for now

Quote from: Kricketune54 on August 21, 2024, 07:52:44 PM• m61 RH the Bn sounds to me like it starts on beat 2?
I hear it starts at beat 1 with a crescendo

Quote from: Kricketune54 on August 21, 2024, 07:52:44 PM• I think for the entirety of m1-10 every RH 8th note could be staccatoed.
• m43 RH the F# sounds like it's dotted quarter length, followed by a C# 8th length, and a C# on b3 that ties to an 8th length C# on m44 b1.
• m86 RH 3.5 hearing En above current An
• m94 LH Bb doesn't really fit on top of this C major chord, you could instead replace and add a Cn on top of current notes.
Fixed