News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG CXXIII: A Dance of Fire and Ice

Started by mastersuperfan, June 23, 2024, 05:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oricorio

Quote from: XiaoMigros on July 01, 2024, 04:49:42 PMI vote TZP, I'm not buying the being offline thing and I suspected you from the start. Oricorio at least seems sincere about his actions

Do you still think Specs is a wolf? If so, one of them has to be fakeclaiming from your point of view

Oricorio

Anyway, TZP, self pres and shit even if I don't think this vote is ideal

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on July 01, 2024, 04:49:26 PMBecause BDS already spilled it back in his thought-post.
Re: that post, I figured it was info one or both of the wolves already knew whether Oricorio was a wolf or was a painted human so no use tripping myself and others up by using unclear terms.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Oricorio on July 01, 2024, 04:45:13 PMBDS's idea that it's possible that me and Specs found each other as wolf going into D2 was unreasonable and would have required active gamethrowing on the part of Specs to be true, and I'm not sure what you're referring to in the second one. But given your own inactivity in this phase, going after someone for trying to get things going is not a good look. What else do you expect me to do?
I think not being directly insulting is a pretty reasonable expectation tbh? That's what I'm talking about, not trying to gin up discussion. We can save that for the postgame though.

Looks like I don't really have a choice now, though? Oricorio. Xiao, what did I just say that changed your mind?

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: XiaoMigros on July 01, 2024, 04:49:42 PMI'm not buying the being offline thing
I work full time and I am in two out-of-town weddings this week, idk what more I can say

BlackDragonSlayer

I guess this might just come down to behind the scenes vote shenanigans. If Xiao and Oricorio are wolves the vote could very well be tied 2-2.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

TZP and Specs aren't wolves together, plus the seering, so I feel confident enough keeping my vote where it is.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SpecsFlyer17

Both .5 voters would have to be on the "3" side, so among BDS, TZP, and myself.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

Oricorio

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 01, 2024, 04:54:32 PMTZP and Specs aren't wolves together, plus the seering, so I feel confident enough keeping my vote where it is.

Are you confident in THC not being the seer?

SpecsFlyer17

Yeah. Tough luck and all, but there are too may ifs floating around to prevent me from just taking the seer hit that I got. Keeping my vote.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Oricorio on July 01, 2024, 04:55:44 PMAre you confident in THC not being the seer?
As confidence as I can reasonably be under the circumstances. If he was the seer, I don't think the wolves would've known that though, and would've been a lot more likely to not fakeclaim or even make the wrong seer claim.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Oricorio

I mean, we could get a third wagon running. Three wagons might actually skew the results more towards town in this scenario

TheZeldaPianist275

Oricorio, it's not so much that we're confident THC wasn't the seer as that if THC was the seer, there's no way wolf!Specs or wolf!me would be able to get confident enough that was the case to stick our necks out like this

Oricorio

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 01, 2024, 04:57:48 PMAs confidence as I can reasonably be under the circumstances. If he was the seer, I don't think the wolves would've known that though, and would've been a lot more likely to not fakeclaim or even make the wrong seer claim.
The wrong seer claim is a 50/50, though the reason for a fakeclaim has to be considered

Oricorio

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 01, 2024, 04:58:08 PMOricorio, it's not so much that we're confident THC wasn't the seer as that if THC was the seer, there's no way wolf!Specs or wolf!me would be able to get confident enough that was the case to stick our necks out like this

By the point you claimed, THC was the only other person the seer could've been