News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG CXXIII: A Dance of Fire and Ice

Started by mastersuperfan, June 23, 2024, 05:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Oricorio on July 01, 2024, 04:24:51 PMwolf!TZP isn't really incentivized to do anything right now.

I know this isn't gonna persuade you in any direction if you truly do suspect me, but I have been unbelievably busy the last few days, Specs can verify. I don't, as a rule, hide as a wolf. Even if my post count has been fewer than others', I've been trying to make them all count, with the ISO analysis and the wolf fakeclaim.

XiaoMigros

Oricorio

Quote from: XiaoMigros on July 01, 2024, 04:38:20 PMderptelled?

The idea that someone is less likely to be a wolf if they missed something about the setup/mechanics that the wolves would know

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Oricorio on July 01, 2024, 04:35:15 PMA "consensus" between wolves and town is not an ideal outcome. Granted, if there was no crossfire we're kind of screwed either way. A bit alarming that we're missing three people this close to EoD, but eh.
A charitable interpretation means that the wolf thinks they still have a chance solo but no chance if they obviously out themselves by going against the grain to try and split the votes.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Oricorio, look, if you're actually a human and you got painted, that sucks, especially with the Santa game as your last wolf game, but antagonizing us to get discussion going is a frustrating way to play (telling BDS he's being stupid, telling Specs to do his homework). Nothing they're saying has been unreasonable and it absolutely reads like you feel like you have your back against a wall

BlackDragonSlayer

A less charitable interpretation, of course, is that both wolves are or will be on the Oricorio vote.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Oricorio on July 01, 2024, 04:39:51 PMThe idea that someone is less likely to be a wolf if they missed something about the setup/mechanics that the wolves would know
hmm, I feel like this happens to me every game though

Oricorio

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 01, 2024, 04:41:29 PMOricorio, look, if you're actually a human and you got painted, that sucks, especially with the Santa game as your last wolf game, but antagonizing us to get discussion going is a frustrating way to play (telling BDS he's being stupid, telling Specs to do his homework). Nothing they're saying has been unreasonable and it absolutely reads like you feel like you have your back against a wall

BDS's idea that it's possible that me and Specs found each other as wolf going into D2 was unreasonable and would have required active gamethrowing on the part of Specs to be true, and I'm not sure what you're referring to in the second one. But given your own inactivity in this phase, going after someone for trying to get things going is not a good look. What else do you expect me to do?

SpecsFlyer17

If it's wolf!Oricorio paired with wolf!other, I could see wolf!other just going for the solo win at this point, rather than fight for keeping the alliance and sticking out like a sore thumb.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

Oricorio

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 01, 2024, 04:41:49 PMA less charitable interpretation, of course, is that both wolves are or will be on the Oricorio vote.

Undoubtedly true. I will say, if I die today you better start solving in w!N1P2 worlds because that's the only way town still has a chance

TheZeldaPianist275

Another question: @SpecsFlyer17, why did you publicly reveal your seer color? All that needed to be shared in public was that Oricorio was the recipient of both our seerings. If Oricorio is lynched today, I supose it won't matter since it's info every living player will have, but I don't think there was a reason to publicly out which seer was which between the two of us.

Oricorio

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on July 01, 2024, 04:45:46 PMIf it's wolf!Oricorio paired with wolf!other, I could see wolf!other just going for the solo win at this point, rather than fight for keeping the alliance and sticking out like a sore thumb.

This only really applies to a world where I'm paired with TZP, as a big part of why I'm suspected is because of Xiao's and BDS's pushes on me today. Surely they could have gone after someone else or at least not had such a narrow solve?

Oricorio

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 01, 2024, 04:47:01 PMAnother question: @SpecsFlyer17, why did you publicly reveal your seer color? All that needed to be shared in public was that Oricorio was the recipient of both our seerings. If Oricorio is lynched today, I supose it won't matter since it's info every living player will have, but I don't think there was a reason to publicly out which seer was which between the two of us.

In fairness, I'm the only one who wouldn't otherwise know and I'm probably dying today

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 01, 2024, 01:02:44 PMLet me reason this out for a moment so I don't confuse myself. In my initial post I sorta assumed that Specs would know you're a wolf, but I don't think that's a given. Specs seered you blue, which means that if Specs was a wolf he'd have to be the red wolf and blue seer, and if you were a wolf that'd make you the blue wolf. If he seered you blue, for all he knows you're a human who was painted blue by the blue wolf. He PMs you first to try and figure out whether you're the blue wolf or just a human painted blue. Meanwhile, assuming you're the blue wolf, you have to determine whether he's the red wolf blue seer or just the blue seer.

Because BDS already spilled it back in his thought-post.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

XiaoMigros

I vote TZP, I'm not buying the being offline thing and I suspected you from the start. Oricorio at least seems sincere about his actions