News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG CXXIII: A Dance of Fire and Ice

Started by mastersuperfan, June 23, 2024, 05:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Oricorio on June 29, 2024, 04:56:24 PMAnyway, I think as long as Xiao can provide receipts BDS is likely town here. If BDS is wolf, you don't really tell someone else if someone claims wolf privately to you, and if Xiao/BDS are w/w there's no need to even entertain TZP's gambit.
Yes, I can confirm BDS sent me said message, basically word for word as in #137.

XiaoMigros

I also received the TZP message FWIW. Seems like everyone got it: So this could be read as a reaction test or a ploy to find the other wolf under the guise of one

XiaoMigros

I too am in favor of the 'seers' sharing their results, but unfortunately I have nothing to offer myself in this regard

Oricorio

Quote from: XiaoMigros on June 29, 2024, 05:39:12 PMYes, I can confirm BDS sent me said message, basically word for word as in #137.

Would you mind quoting the message directly? I want to fully deconfirm any possibilities of a wild world where you and BDS are w/w and somehow found each other

XiaoMigros

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 29, 2024, 02:06:11 PMSomeone claimed wolf to me via PM. I'm not gonna say who it is just yet (planning to do a signature last-minute reveal TM), but I'm gonna string them along to try and see if they're legit.

XiaoMigros

msf, will you share the .5 vote parts in the intermediate result posts? Or will we only find out who's affected at the end of the phase?

mastersuperfan

Quote from: XiaoMigros on June 29, 2024, 05:57:52 PMmsf, will you share the .5 vote parts in the intermediate result posts? Or will we only find out who's affected at the end of the phase?

Only at the end of the phase. The intermediate votecounts will be apparent votecounts without burn/chill.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

XiaoMigros

TheZeldaPianist275

posting these responses here for public knowledge

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on June 29, 2024, 01:00:41 PMI am not a wolf. However, this feels more like a human reaction test. Obviously I don't know stuff in your PMs, but it was gutsy messaging me this. I don't know if a true wolf would do it.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 29, 2024, 02:12:13 PMMmmmm, interesting. I was figuring Specs was the other wolf and you were a safe bet human, but now I'm doubting myself.

I'm curious why you want to wolf someone though. Depending on who we wolf (Xiao, for example, is human read near universally, it seems but voted for you) that could reveal critical info and turn the lynch against us (it would basically be down to a KitB in that case). In contrast, if we reduce the votes of two people, there are more potential lynch candidates to deflect to, and it means that all three humans have to be united to outvote our remaining votes.

In that case I'm willing to target Xiao if you target Specs.

Nothing from Xiao or Oricorio in response. I will hopefully have time to engage tomorrow but I'm MCing a wedding so it may be difficult, I'll check in when I can

XiaoMigros

That is interesting and leads me to believe Oricorio and Specs are the two wolves. Specs' response seems too cautious for a human, a bit of a nothing burger but without denying any future possibility. And Oricorio not responding is odd: They don't the seem the type to just not respond to an interaction like this, unless they have something to hide.

Oricorio

Quote from: XiaoMigros on June 29, 2024, 11:57:43 PMThat is interesting and leads me to believe Oricorio and Specs are the two wolves. Specs' response seems too cautious for a human, a bit of a nothing burger but without denying any future possibility. And Oricorio not responding is odd: They don't the seem the type to just not respond to an interaction like this, unless they have something to hide.

Were you paying attention? I outed the message to the thread the moment I saw it

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm definitely interested in hearing from Specs about all this.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SpecsFlyer17

Alright, it's time for some information.

I am a human seer, and I seer'd Oricorio last night, which returned a positive result for my color.

I didn't want to seer TZP, as I thought his gambit wolf claim may make him a good target to be painted; wolves may have thought the remaining seers would want to know the truth about TZP, so they may have painted him for misdirection.

I initially asked to seer Xiao, but changed it with a few hours left. Xiao seems to have been human-read by the majority of the field, and I figured the seer would be best used/believed on someone else.

Both BDS and Oricorio knew about my seer power during N2, so this was a bit of a coin flip between the two.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL