LeviR.star's Aquatic Update Project Sheets

Started by LeviR.star, June 19, 2024, 03:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

I have three arrangements for this project, the extra one being a 4 measure-long companion sheet to Kine's theme that I think you'll find it simple enough to justify including.

[GB] Kirby's Dream Land 2

Kine's Theme [MUSX]

Ripple Field Map [MUSX]

[SNES] Mega Man X2 - "Bubble Crab Stage"

[MUSX]

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Kine's Theme

Yay, classic! I first learned about the existence of this piece when writing my replacement sheet for Silver Submarine from Canvas Curse lol

- Thoughts about just making this 4 measures per system throughout? I don't think it's necessary to fill out the second page, and maintaining hypermeter helps visualize the similarities between corresponding measures in the section
- Maybe a courtesy natural on the RH G in m. 15? Maybe the one on beat 3 in m. 24 as well

Ripple Field Map

Not much to say here!

- Maybe put the tempo (timesig too?) in half notes? q = 180 is quite fast
- You could just write something like "sempre staccato" instead of using all the dots, but there's also nothing wrong with keeping it as is
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on June 20, 2024, 03:43:59 PMKine's Theme

- Yay, classic! I first learned about the existence of this piece when writing my replacement sheet for Silver Submarine from Canvas Curse lol
- Thoughts about just making this 4 measures per system throughout? I don't think it's necessary to fill out the second page, and maintaining hypermeter helps visualize the similarities between corresponding measures in the section
- Maybe a courtesy natural on the RH G in m. 15? Maybe the one on beat 3 in m. 24 as well

Ripple Field Map

- Maybe put the tempo (timesig too?) in half notes? q = 180 is quite fast
- You could just write something like "sempre staccato" instead of using all the dots, but there's also nothing wrong with keeping it as is

- now we'll have two versions of this theme on-site! Well-deserved, if you ask me
- yeah, I think that's a better idea that what I was trying to go for
- I didn't even think about going back through to add courtesies, good idea

- I've got other sheets at ♩ = 180, but sure, I've got no problem doing that
- if it's not too much trouble, I'm content keeping it as-is

By the way, I need the right half note for these sheets' tempo markings, can you point me to the proper resource?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

XiaoMigros

Latios212

Awesome! Both Kirby's Dream Land 2 sheets are approved (and thanks Xiao for the half note above)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: XiaoMigros on June 22, 2024, 01:59:49 PMHalf note ist alt+0211, or "Ó"

Noted, and updated. Thank you, Xiao!

Quote from: Latios212 on June 22, 2024, 04:53:30 PMAwesome! Both Kirby's Dream Land 2 sheets are approved

Thank you Latios!

Kricketune54

Kine's Theme

• m18, 22, 26, and 30 LH 4.0 I'm hearing this as an 8th note, and then a second 8th note on 4.5 down an octave. Similar to current LH m32 beat 3

LeviR.star

Quote from: Kricketune54 on July 02, 2024, 08:58:46 PM• m18, 22, 26, and 30 LH 4.0 I'm hearing this as an 8th note, and then a second 8th note on 4.5 down an octave. Similar to current LH m32 beat 3

Thanks for catching that! Must've been leftover from the old version. Fixed, thanks Kricketune!

Kricketune54

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 04, 2024, 12:23:35 PMThanks for catching that! Must've been leftover from the old version. Fixed, thanks Kricketune!
Perfect! "Kine's Theme" is now accepted.