Main Menu

Bloop's Aquatic Project Sheets

Started by Bloop, June 20, 2024, 10:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

[MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Deku Toad Battle
[MUSX]

The soundtrack name for this is Middle Boss Battle #3, but as for all of the battle sheets I submitted from TP, I decided to go with [Name of boss] Battle instead. The two separate sections at the end (Deku Toad jumps and Deku Toad is vulnerable) play during a specific attack of the Deku Toad. This could happen it any time in the song, but in the video, they appear at 2:22 for the jump, and 2:28 for the vulnerable theme.

[SW] Splatoon 3
Frothy Waters
[MUSX]

i apologize to the second updater, latios wanted this (and so did i)
The youtube version repeats, but in-game the song stops after the over-the-top accelerando and rising in pitches. I tried to keep things somewhat playable, like in m43: the chords are fuller, and there's one on beat 7.5 too, but I kept it like this so the L.H. has time to jump back down.

Latios212

Frothy Waters

I've wanted to see a sheet for this since the first time I heard the piece haha. "From this point on, don't worry about accuracy" best performance direction

I really don't have a lot to say here! The alternating 4/4 and x/8 time signatures look good for the beginning and end sections. The cello(?) part is a bit hard to discern in m. 47/55 but otherwise I think what you have matches the original quite well.
- LH part in m. 36 and the even numbered measures after it: the 3rd/4th/5th eighth notes here. I feel like they might be a half step up (G#-A-G#) but I'm not certain. Mind double checking?
- I'm hearing the upper RH chords in m. 43 as such:
You cannot view this attachment.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Quote from: Latios212 on June 20, 2024, 04:19:51 PMI've wanted to see a sheet for this since the first time I heard the piece haha. "From this point on, don't worry about accuracy" best performance direction
I didn't know about the song for the longest time, but once I heard it I knew it was something I should arrange hahaha

Quote from: Latios212 on June 20, 2024, 04:19:51 PM- LH part in m. 36 and the even numbered measures after it: the 3rd/4th/5th eighth notes here. I feel like they might be a half step up (G#-A-G#) but I'm not certain. Mind double checking?
- I'm hearing the upper RH chords in m. 43 as such:
Fixed both of these! Changed the enharmonic spelling for m36 a bit because of it, and I went with a D as upper note in m43 beat 7 instead of the A, as I hear that one more prominently