TWG CXIX: Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Everything

Started by davy, November 30, 2023, 09:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

It's not sudden BDS
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 07, 2023, 11:45:12 AMThat said, I'm still leaning toward a Toby lynch today. Unless I have REALLY missed something, there's one wolf between Toby and Math, and I think it's more likely to be Toby than Math at this point, given his compatibility with Specs.

As far as not having any thoughts on THC, to be more clear, I don't think anything that THC has done or said is anywhere as noteworthy or suspicious as other events right now, and is kind of unremarkable in that way. I'm open to considering him next day phase but I'm far more concerned with the Math/Toby options right now

Toby

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 09, 2023, 01:25:08 PMIt's not sudden BDS
As far as not having any thoughts on THC, to be more clear, I don't think anything that THC has done or said is anywhere as noteworthy or suspicious as other events right now, and is kind of unremarkable in that way. I'm open to considering him next day phase but I'm far more concerned with the Math/Toby options right now

THC literally said he had been reading but didn't have anything to say

And also had no fear about just randomly coming in and voting someone without expressing before hand they were going that way

Don't you think those events are remarkable?

It's almost like he knew there couldn't be a wolf rush or didn't fear it

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 09, 2023, 01:25:08 PMIt's not sudden BDS
Fair point regarding Toby.

Phase ends in roughly 15 minutes. I'm curious where everyone else (i.e. THC/Math) is in all this.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on December 09, 2023, 01:29:04 PMTHC literally said he had been reading but didn't have anything to say

And also had no fear about just randomly coming in and voting someone without expressing before hand they were going that way

That could go either way with THC. I could absolutely see human THC doing that to "prove" Math is a wolf. But at the same time I could see wolf THC doing that to "prove" that Math is a "wolf" (with possibly some degree of reverse-psychology involved if Math actually is a wolf).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

~10 minutes left in the phase and my wifi is doing is best to crap out at the worst times.

I will place my vote no less than 5 minutes before the end of the phase to ensure my wifi doesn't give me issues.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Toby on December 09, 2023, 01:29:04 PMTHC literally said he had been reading but didn't have anything to say

Yeah that vote wasn't great lol, but that strikes me as far more likely to be a human mistake than a wolf one. If you're a wolf, you vote, and then immediately get pressured to redact it.....why? What's the upside to doing it and then complying? All it shows if you can prove that there wasn't a wolf rush (which is a big if) is that there's a wolf between Math/THC. That seems like a human thing to do--remember Xiao at the end of Just a Numbers' Game?

Toby

Why are u taking so long to vote me BDS if you already have ur mind made up

Are u waiting around to wolf rush anything else

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on December 09, 2023, 01:35:45 PMWhy are u taking so long to vote me BDS if you already have ur mind made up

Are u waiting around to wolf rush anything else
THC and Math are nowhere to be seen. For all I know they could be waiting in the wings to wolf rush.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

I'd really like to hear from THC and/or Math, but I don't think that's gonna happen unfortunately.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

therealmathguy

My vote preferences would go in this order, top to bottom

BDS: I think I've said enough lol
Toby: the Waluigi writing style thing could be a kick in the teeth if it was in front of us and we missed it, so that still bugs me. But I'm conflicted because the green/red reading gives human points from my interpretation, and lately Toby and I have been thinking the same on certain things.
TZP: I think we've been thinking similarly all game. Green seering helps. Hopefully not using that to buddy up and betray me but I think he's got a human mindset
THC: Anyone else and I may dismiss THC for being the N1 wolfing. But I can't. That being said though, I'm not voting THC because I group him similarly to BDS but I have less evidence against him

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Toby. Fuck it, we ball.

If the wolf pairings are TZP/Math or Math/THC then congrats I guess

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

If there's still 2 wolves u better be ready to unvote if a sus one comes in

Toby

BDS

Reading back his posts it's not sitting right with me. Even the initial call out of Waluigi could be pre meditated

And most of his defence has been well if I was a wolf I would have done this instead, which I'm not buying